Our stocks are running low. Please check out our list by following ‘Give help/Donate food’ Thank you.

Get Help

How to get help

Local Centres are OPEN

If you need help from our foodbank here are a few simple steps to follow.

1. CONTACT any of our 90+ partnering agencies

Who can assess your situation, offer help, & REFER you to receive our emergency ‘Basingstoke Foodbank FREE 3-Day packs of food & toiletries.

National Citizen’s Advice Helpline: 0808 2082138

Citizen’s Advice Basingstoke Helpline:  0808 2787829

Citizen’s Advice Tadley Helpline:  0808 2787987

Vivid Tenancy Support:  0800 652 0898 (ext 5)

Sovereign Tenancy Support:  0800 988 4858 (ext 2)

Hampshire Adults, Children & Family Social Work Teams

Family Support Hub

Parent/Student Support workers in schools & colleges,

Health Visitors, All Housing Associations, Homeless support, Addiction support …and many more..


2. The Agency will email us a food voucher for you.


3. Your Food Parcel can be collected from our Local Centres.

If you have any further questions our FAQ’s page may help, or feel free to give us a call.


Back to Get Help